Thursday, May 31, 2012

Food Dreams

Do you ever think about dish you had while on vacation and wonder if you will ever have anything that good again?  I do.  Specifically right now this gnocchi covered in delicious alfredo sauce and walnuts!


YUM - I had this delicious dish while on Spring Break with my Mom and Sister back in April.  NYC - what's up!  As I am sitting at my desk today, nearly 2 months later, wondering where to go to lunch, I am dreaming of the light and soft potato pillows, covered with cheese sauce of the just right consistency and walnuts that give the dish the perfect salty texture.  OVER THE TOP!  Oh and a in house made cannoli for dessert wouldn't be bad either.
Granted, I got that at a different restaurant in NYC, but while I am dreaming I might as well go all out.

And now I am still wondering, where to go to lunch, my stomach is growling...

Sincerely Loving Food,
Lainey

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean. I had a sandwich from Blimpie for lunch today. Although I would have much rather had a big old bowl of Salmon Alfredo from Italian Market in Nashville, TN. The BEST alfredo I've ever had...and I've had quite a lot of alfredo in my lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete