Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rosemary Horseradish Pork Chops

So this recipe is a redo, using leftovers, change up, inspired by other bloggers. A couple of weeks ago I posted a fabulous crunchy pork chop that I saw over at 20 Something Cupcakes, by Sarah. Then Melissa from For the Love commented about a similar pork chop she made, but with like ¼ of the steps and really tasty none the less. Well the other day I had some pork chops, left over rosemary horseradish mayo from the steak sandwiches and my inspiration from Sarah and Melissa; so this little delight came to be. The pork chop was juicy and tasty and since it was a night I had worked late it was paired with scallop potatoes from a box {gasp, I know, but I love them for some reason} and some green beans sautéed in chicken stock with 2 crushed garlic cloves. It was quick and delicious.
Sincerely Loving Food,
Lainey














Rosemary Horseradish Pork Chops
2 Thin Cut Pork Chops
Rosemary Horseradish Mayo
¼ C Dried Italian Bread Crumbs
2 tbl Parmesan Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix bread crumbs and cheese together in a pie plate or other dish with high sides. Set a wire rack on a cookie sheet and spray with non stick spray. Spread each pork chop with some mayonnaise on each side and then coat in the bread crumbs, shake away extra and set on the wire rack. Bake for 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So creative! I bet the herbed mayo really made these delicious and stepped up the flavor! I will have to give that a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete