Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Ralph!

So maybe it's a little silly, but today is my little Ralphie's birthday and I am so excited!  He has brought so much joy to our lives and I really can't imagine our home without him.  I think the hubs might be a little scared, considering I have made him a birthday hat, birthday cake and bought him a birthday present, of what will happen when we have an actual child, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.  We got Ralph when he was 7 weeks old, the Sunday after Thanksgiving last year, but were told that he was born on or around October 5th, so we stuck with that date.  Tonight we are going to grill out while watching the braves game and playing an endless game of fetch to celebrate the little guy hitting the 1 year mark.  Here are some of my favorite pics of him through the last fabulous year!

The  first day we met him, 11/21/11, we had to give him back for a week and wait for him to come live with us, it was so hard! 


The first night he was home with us  
11/28/11

One of our first family photos, he was so tired after my Mom's surprise 50th birthday 
12/4/11

 How can you not love that face?  
12/10/11


Me and my boy on Christmas Eve with his Christmas bow  
12/24/11

Look at all of his Christmas toys - can you say spoiled?  
12/28/11

With his favorite toy, which he later tore to shreds, the elephant  
1/30/12

Still his favorite place the ottoman 
3/6/12

The best kitchen helper 
3/24/12

In front of our new couch thinking where is my ottoman, don't worry we put it back 
5/3/12

 In the kitchen once again, thinking please drop something 
6/5/12

His first big dog bone
6/16/12

With is GT Bandana 
8/12/12

Watching the US Open 
8/29/12

The king of the yard 
9/7/12

Looking forward to many more happy memories!

Sincerely Loving Food & my dog Ralph,
Lainey

2 comments:

  1. Love him using his bone as a pillow! Sweet boy has gotten so big. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY Ralph!

    ReplyDelete