Thursday, September 8, 2011

Click for Coffee

Jessica over at The Novice Chef is always posting fab food with great photos.  Two of my favorite posts from The Novice Chef, which I wrote about previously, are the Oreo Pie and super cool Croquet Madam.  Jessica is a great story teller and a very, very impressive photographer.  Her blog is lighthearted, slightly smart ass, well illustrated and funny.    For the next couple of weeks she is running a give away for a Keurig coffee maker and Green Mountain Coffee.  Click on over and check it out!  The coffee maker is GREAT and Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Certified (she explains what this means in her post) and is delicious.  While you are there read some of her other posts, you won't be sorry.

On a separate, but related note: the fall flavors have arrived at Starbucks!  I have waited all summer for this!  This morning in Atlanta it was a nice 60 degrees and I had a pumpkin spice latte and I am wearing new shoes (since the whole saving to buy a house thing this is the first new shoes day in about 8 months and it is amazing, sometimes shoes are better than food!  Ok, maybe not better, but close very very close).  It's going to be a great day, I just know it!

What is your favorite Starbucks flavor?  Do you get excited about the pumpkin like me or are you holding out for that peppermint come Christmas time?  Or do you think all Starbucks people are bonkers and can't understand why anyone would spend the money?  Do you love new shoes?  I love, love, love new shoes!

Sincerely Loving Food and Coffee and SHOES,
Lainey

PS -  In case you care, these are my shoes, clearance rack @ Dillard's originally $215 purchased for $52, but those are not my cankles that is an optical illusion, because I had to use my crappy phone camera since I still haven't found my camera cord and the phone camera adds 10 pounds, specifically on the ankles.  Thanks for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! i love the shoes. and i prefer the peppermint hot choc at the bucks around christmas time. sosogood.

    ReplyDelete