Friday, June 18, 2010

For a Crowd: Easiest Fruit Dip Ever

So it's summer time which for me means busy time.  This week was my boyfriend's birthday, next week is the same special day for one of our best friends and then the next week is my birthday, so needless to say it has been and will be a crazy fun couple of weeks!  I figure I can't be the only one who is busy in this time of year, so here is a great, go-to dip to serve with fruit.  I use it for brunches, BBQ's, picnics, anything...

Easiest Fruit Dip Ever
1 8 ounce block of cream cheese
1 7 ounce jar of Marshmallow Creme

Let both ingredients come to room temperature, mix together with a whisk or electric mixer.  Enjoy with strawberries, watermellow, cantelope, any type of fruit.  The dip can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment