Friday, June 25, 2010

New Design! Looking for feed back!

Hi Everyone!  I hope you like the new design of the blog.  I was getting a little bored of the dots, and I started to think the dark colors were a little manly so I wanted a change...

I am looking for a little feed back today.  What are you looking for in a cooking blog?  Just recipes, more tips, cut the crappy intros and get to the point, more pictures...I love writing this blog and hope you love reading it, and if there is something more you want I will try to deliver.  Please let me know if there is anything you would like to change!

Finally, I wanted to make sure everyone knows that I am available for catering.  I can do parties up to 50 and would love to help you out with your next event.  E-mail me at laineyemathison@yahoo.com with requests and inquiries!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design! Keep it up :) PS: We've made "leftovers frittata" every week since we left the lake. Thanks for the new staple in our mornings!!

    ReplyDelete