Monday, August 23, 2010

For a Crowd: Asian dip

This dip is a friend favorite and super EASY!!!  I know the picture looks a little wierd, but believe me it is delicious.  My old roomate is moving to Philadelphia and her going away party was this weekend.  I asked her what she wanted to make and she said, "Asian crack," haha!  It is just so addictive! 
Sincerely Loving Food,
Lainey















Asian Dip
1 block Cream Cheese
Wasabi Sauce
1 tbl Sesame Seeds
1 tbl Soy Sauce
Rice Crackers

Place the cream cheese block on a small plate or platter.  Cover with wasabi sauce, then sprinkle sesame seeds and soy sauce on the top.  Service with rice crackers.  Delicious!

*You can find wasabi sauce in the condiment aisle at the grocery.

2 comments:

  1. This is not a joke. This dip is a-ma-zing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was and always is delicious! I love that it's unique but so easy to make! Definitely a crowd pleaser & conversation starter! Thanks Lainey!

    ReplyDelete