Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELP!

So...the Atlanta paper is looking for a food blogger to contribute to their food and more column once or twice a week.  I am totally gonna enter.  But here's the thing: you have to submit 3 writing samples.  I am going to use a blog post for at least one of them.  What should I use?  Which post has been your favorite? Which one is the best?  And do you like it because of the intro or because of the recipe?  I think I need one example with a good/witty/intruiging intro and one with a really good recipe!  I feel like I am applying to college I am so nervous, and I would really appreciate your help!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked these 3, but everything on here is pretty good.

    For a Crowd: Twice Baked Potatoes

    For 2: Shrimp and Garlic Pasta

    For a Crowd: BBQ Chicken, Mac and Cheese with BACON and Grilled PTR Salad 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like they tasted great.

    For 2: Italian Pita Sandwiches
    Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Tacos
    For 2: His Favorite - Lasagna

    You should choose blogs where the recipes are either original or highly modified. Pictures and ingredient lists make a post. And maybe make it seem like talking about Ryan in your blogs is your thing "me, food and my crappy bf"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked what you wrote about the tomato pie!

    ReplyDelete