Friday, August 5, 2011

FRIDAY!!!


Hooray!  It’s Friday.  I don’t know about you but this week has been soooo looonnnnggg…I feel like each day has lasted forever!  I am looking forward to getting my hair cut, shopping some of the new Lauren Conrad pieces and Kohl’s and attending a 30th birthday party.  I am telling you the Lauren Conrad stuff at Kohl’s is cute, affordable and very wearable.  It is one of my favorite things! The t-shirts are great for layering (or super cute on their own), the leggings are so comfortable, and the sweaters are super cozey but nice enough to wear to work.  I am also looking forward to this birthday party.  The guest of honor is a huge Star Trek fan (which I know nothing about), however I do LOVE a theme party so I am helping a little with the menu.  I am bringing a Deep Space 9 Layer dip, and will for sure share with you next week.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  What do you have in store?
Sincerely Loving Food,
Lainey
*Lauren Conrad does not know me and I was not compensated in anyway for this post; I really do just love those clothes.  However, LC if you are reading this feel free to comment – we could be friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment