Thursday, October 14, 2010

For 2: Roasted Broccoli

The other day I “freaked my mom out,” I texted her and told her my sister was eating broccoli and liked it! My sister has hated broccoli her whole life, like make a gagging noise, ugly face, don’t even want to see it kind of hate. I dry roasted broccoli and begged her to try it; she did and she said, “humm, its not mushy its crunchy, actually pretty good.” So if you have a child or boyfriend or sister or whatever who doesn’t like broccoli, make it this way (it’s super easy!) and I feel the chances are good they will like it!
Sincerely Loving Food,
Lainey














Roasted Broccoli
1 Broccoli crown or bag of florets
Non-Stick Cooking Spray (preferably the olive oil kind)
Garlic Powder
Salt & Pepper

Preheat oven to 450 degrees and cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Either cut florets from broccoli crown or open bag of florets and dumb on the cookies sheet, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt & pepper then mix with hands and season again. Cook for 15-20 minutes stirring once, until crispy and browned. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment