Monday, October 4, 2010

For a Crowd: Bacon and Cheese Biscuits again!

There is nothing wrong with a do over, when the recipe was good the first time!  Last week the Jackets had another noon kick off, so it was another breakfast tailgate.  I made the bacon and cheese biscuits, that I made for breakfast club a couple of months ago.  Last time I didn't make them thick enough so this time I was careful to not have flat biscuits and I succeeded! 
Biscuits in my handy Built bag:

Luckily this week we finally get a 3:30 kickoff, so I can make a normal tailgate, not that I don't love breakfast but let's be honest those 7am wake up calls on a Saturday were getting old!
Sincerely Loving Food,
Lainey

1 comment:

  1. Those sound delicious. I don't know if I love anything more than bacon - yum!

    ReplyDelete